Image Map

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Wednesday Wishlist

1234




1. I have not bought a new pair of sunglasses in 3 years and have been living with the same ones which I have fallen out of love with... however not knowing what shape suits me has put me off buying more! When browsing the River Island website I found these and gosh, how pretty are they? The pink and gold work perfectly together! For only £10 you really can not go wrong.

2. This skirt is perfect as it could be worn right now tights (this scottish weather better change soon) or even in summer with a crop top and sandals. I just love pieces that can transfer through seasons, makes them so worth the money!

3.Need I say much about this dress? it is so amazing! I am loving the 70s trend as suede is just amazing in my eyes. Teamed with fringe makes it so much better!

4. I have heard so much about the Flamingo Candle scent Pink Lemonade, really I can not think of a better scent for a candle! A purchase is definitely on the cards soon, I just hope it lives up to my expectations.





What is on your wishlist?

30 comments:

  1. Love those RI sunglasses! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt, all you need in your life is a good jacquard print! xx

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print and colours of that skirt are so gorgeous! Totally with you on transitional pieces :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are the best type of clothing to own:)

      Delete
  4. the skirt is gorgeous and yes, the weather best change ASAP!

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/10976613

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of this! The skirt especially, just got a similar camel coloured suede one and the shape is everything! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that sounds so perfect! I really want a camel suede one!

      Delete
  6. I've heard so many good things about Flamingo Candles, I wish they were a little less pricey as I wanna try so many of them! I love the aviator style of sunglasses too, recently I've been loving the round 90s kind of sunglasses but you just can't go wrong with aviators, need to wear them more again <3

    Amanda Jayne / beauty, style & everything else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the range of scents they have is amazing! yeah you really can not go wrong with aviators

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous picks! That candle sounds amazing, and love the boho vibe of all the clothes!

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so desperate for that candle!! I agree in hoping it leave up to expectations as it's hard buying it online and unsure whether you'll actually like it or not...ahhh! xx

    hellotashaa.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sounds amazing! I think its just worth buying and trying!

      Delete
  9. I absolutely adore that tile print skirt I wish they had it in my style as I nearly bought it earlier, gorgeous suede dress too1 OOH and I love flamingo candles they are so pretty and smell so good too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh, maybe check online? I love the dress! theres a camel one in new look that I might just buy today!

      Delete
  10. I've not heard of the pink lemonade scented Flamingo Candle before, that sounds amazing!! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg, that skirt is AMAZING. i actually love it.

    also keep seeing these flamingo candles everywhere - will have to find one to check it out

    Nadia
    The Girl Who Looks Like a Cake

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is gorgeous I agree! xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous wishlist, I love both the sunglasses and skirt :) I recently picked one up similar to this from New Look, they really have some great stuff in at the moment :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going in today, hopefully can pick up something nice!

      Delete
  14. Love the sunnies!
    Hannah x

    http://hannaholiviax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dress with the fringe...oh if I was confident enough with my figure I would snap that up in a second!

    www.alittletwistof.co.vu

    ReplyDelete