Image Map

Saturday 9 May 2015

Suede Aline

Top - New Look
Skirt - New Look
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - eBay


Ah I finally got a suede skirt, its soft! It was a bargain too at only £19.99, Originally I was torn between getting the grey or camel colour, however I resorted to camel as it has to be my favourite shade to wear right now. I think it could work in colder weather or even warm weather with no tights. Be warned though, the sizing is a bit funny on this particular skirt! I should have gone down a size but was too excited to wear it and took off the tags, therefore its a bit big for me and a little unflattering.

The top was also a bargain at £8.99 and I wear it so much! It goes every type of bottom from skirts to jeans. The sleeves are a savior for me as I hate to show my arms so I feel so comfortable wearing this. My shoes... I know they were in my last outfit post but I love them!





Do you like suede?


8 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm after a suede skirt at the moment, too xx

    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was only around £20 in New Look, I couldnt believe it!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE suede skirts and I got mine from new look too but the kids section so it was only like £14 BUT I will shop the adult section now as I want in different colours sooo obsessed hahah! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really, wish I could do that! me too, I really want more!

      Delete
  3. Loving this outfit! The skirt looks really nice - it's really flattering. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you, I love it even though it is a little big

      Delete
  4. The outfit looks lovely on you! Love the skirt x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete