1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
1. How gorgeous is this Boohoo coat? I think the fur on it looks so cosy which is perfect for the freezing cold days that we are getting here in Aberdeen. My mum has actually got me it for Christmas however usually I go a size up in coats but they only had my actual size in stock... lets hope it fits!
2. Makeup Revolution eye shadow palettes really do hold a special place in my heart. I currently use the Iconic 2 palette pretty much everyday so this would be the perfect addition to my collection.
3. I have wanted Muji drawers for the longest time. They look amazing when storing makeup if kept neat and tidy. So many Instagram users post pictures of theirs that are so awe worthy!
4. Faux fur really is where I am at right now. This faux fur scarf jumped out at me when I saw that it is only £10 on the New Look website, absolute bargain! They look perfect thrown over a jacket and even jumpers. Such an easy way to make an outfit that little bit more special.
5. My love for turtle neck jumpers is never going to stop - this jumper is no exception. The fact that it is monochrome adds to the appeal even more. These look lovely thrown on with jeans or a skirt.
6. Something that my wardrobe really lacks is a nice black handbag. River Island is always the first place that I look for bags as the range on offer is amazing. I love the mix of suede and leather on this one, makes it a little different.
7. This has featured on one of my wishlists before but ah, I want it so bad. Can I bring myself to spend £22 on a brush that I do not desperately need?
What is on your wishlist?