Image Map

Sunday 17 November 2013

Zara shirt OOTD

 hey! heres a quick post on an outfit I wore the other day.


My shirt is from Zara and I am in love with it! I especially love the dark blue tartan, its subtle but still noticeable. I also love how the shirt has long sleeves. I did however get this shirt a size too small so its a bit short but I totally think it looks like its meant to be that style anyway. This shirt was around £25 however I cant find it on the website anymore but there are lots that are a similar style!

My jeans are my trusted Joni black skinnys from Topshop and my boots are the Majestic cut out boots
also from Topshop. I got them for £45 a few months ago. I love the colour of them! However Topshop now only have the black version available on their website.


The necklace I wore is my chain from Primark which I got for £2! And finally I just topped off the look with my ancient black biker style jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment