Image Map

Thursday 1 October 2015

Bags Perfect for Autumn


                                                               123456789




Gone are all the pastel bags on my wishlists - they have be replaced with others featuring autumn tones instead. I have got to admit, this is the season that I love most because the colours that usually are in trend are lovely. Black is my go to colour when buying a bag but the offers this year are definitely making me divert. At the top of my list is this gorgeous burgundy and snake print bag from River Island (1). I have actually wanted it for a while but my student funds are restricting me. The burgundy theme continues in number 6, this one is from my work and constantly tempts me. I am also loving the khaki trend right now too and number 8 definitely would fit right into my wardrobe!





What colour of handbag do you love in autumn?

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are all such gorgeous picks! I think #8 would have to be my favourite of the bunch! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, if I didn't buy enough bags already I have more fuel to the fire hahah I don't mind they are gorgeous xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, I am definitely on a bag kick right now!

      Delete
  3. #1 is definitely my favourite! did you know they currently have 20% off?!

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine too, I actually just bought it using the 20% off!

      Delete
  4. RI has some of the best bags ive seen this fall. I personally pick number 6 as my fav :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 is lovely! It is actually from Accessorize which is great as I work in Monsoon and can use my discount

      Delete
  5. Loving all these bags, Eilidh! The bold, rich hues are absolutely gorgeous. In love with 2!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handbag no 3 & 6 is screaming my name...I'm off to check them out.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    new in clothing

    ReplyDelete