Monday, 16 November 2015

Knee High Boots








Top - New Look
Jeans - New Look
Coat - Primark
Boots - TK Maxx
Hat - eBay



I love a lovely stroll through the woods in Autumn, there is always such beautiful colours about. On this particular day I thought why not take some outfit photos? I teamed my polo necked long sleeved top with plain black jeans. There is just something about this combination with a berry lip that I absolutely love. This was my first time wearing knee high boots and I am just so unsure about them. Do not get me wrong, I love them on other people but with my short, chubby legs they just do not look all that great. I think that I should stick to my heeled boots in the future! These ones are stunning though, the front side features faux leather and the back suede. The hat also was a bit out of my comfort zone but it is so cute! But seriously tell me why I did not notice that I had a twig on my head in all of these photos?






Do you like knee high boots?

15 comments:

  1. I love your boots! They looks so comfy, and versatile too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they definitely would match so much!

      Delete
  2. nooo! The boots are perfect ;) they look great on you!

    Love the hat, cant believe its from ebay!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! Im not totally convinced

      Delete
  3. You look so lovely! The boots are so amazing and look great on you!
    Love this!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boots! lovely outfit.

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from Missing Wanderer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I think I will definitely buy more for winter:)

      Delete
  6. I love a good Autumn walk too. You look super snugly and that hat is AWESOME!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete