Image Map

Wednesday 18 December 2013

What I Wore: night out #3

So I was out once again last weekend.. all my money is vanishing. I really struggled to find something to wear as the dress I got from the Clothes Show is way too long, I'm gutted. I just looked into my wardrobe and chose clothes that I have had for ages which I really need to start doing more! Here is the outfit:


I cant even remember when I bought this pink lace crop top! I think I mainly picked it up because it was so cheap as is from Primark. However I have never really found an outfit for it until now. The skirt has been featured in a blog post before and is from River Island. I love how it looks like leather because it is so shiny!

The necklace I got recently from New Look and it was around £8 I think. I love it because it definitely makes a plain outfit so much better! The bracelet is also from New Look however I got it in summer. Its really pretty and consists of lots of different chains.


My trusty shoes which I wear all the time were featured in my last 'What I wore' post and are from Boohoo. I love them!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Cool skirt!!))Nice blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete