Image Map

Saturday 14 June 2014

The Same Dress and Necklace - Worn Twice!

I recently bought this dress from New Look for £15 and it was so worth it. I love how the tropical print is coloured towards the top and as it nears the end it is black. The necklace I chose to style with it is my chunky gold chain that is seen in many of my blog posts, its definitely my favourite. The dress is so versatile as it can be worn day and night, here are my examples!


1. Night Out


I wanted the main focus of my outfit to be the dress and necklace therefore I kept the look very minimal. As usual I had to wear a thin black belt and gather the dress up over it, this had to be done as the dress was way to long on me. I wore my usual black heels, new ones are definitely in order! That is all that this outfit consisted of, a bit simple I know but I still love it.


2. Day Time


I wore the exact same dress, necklace and belt but this time I added black tights for a more casual look. I also toned down the shoes by wearing my new New Look sandals (pictured below). I love these shoes, they are never off my feet! I then added my much loved leather jacket as it was not the warmest outside, however I do wish that it didn't have the studding.







Do you love pieces that can be turned from day to night?

6 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely dress! Love the print and colour :)

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and how you've styled it! It's so nice to be able to wear things to work then more casually if I go out after :)x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress - especially with the sandals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both looks, they are perfect! Anything that can be taken from day to night is a tick in my book !!

    You look fab!

    Georgie xx

    Life in Loafers

    ReplyDelete