Image Map

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

1, 2, 3, 4


1. I love acrylic drawers as they are neat but you can still see all your makeup inside. I've wanted some for as long as I can remember but I have just not got round to it.. I definitely need to though! One things for sure, I will not be getting this exact ones as I do not wish to be set back £109.99!

2. Houndstooth has always been one of my favourite prints and when I came across this dress on Missguided I fell in love. I also fell in love with the £19.99 price tag. Hopefully its still there next month because my lovely boyfriend said he'd treat me!

3.This is obviously the back of the playsuit! The front is just a usual v-neck. I saw this in Miss Selfridge and couldn't take myself away from it. I just think it looks so pretty and feminine! However I always find the bottom parts of play suits are never flattering on me, boo!

4. Thats it, I am in love. How cute is this phone case! My friend Charlotte actually introduced me to the website and there's so many lovely cases, have a look!




Whats on your wishlist?

8 comments:

  1. That playsuit is stunning, the back detail is beautiful. Great choices. On my wish list are a pair of Timberlands and a few bikinis.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love it! really caught my eye in the shop

      Delete
  2. That pug phone case is so cute! Great picks! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, cutest pug one ive seen so far ha ha!

      Delete
  3. I just love the dog tooth dress its beautiful xx

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so nice, loving dogtooth at the moment. Feel free to check out our blog xxx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/comme-as-you-are.html

    ReplyDelete