Image Map

Saturday 22 February 2014

OOTD- date night

I tried to get a photo of the outfit on me but the lighting was just so bad because it was at night, sorry! My boyfriend and I went on a date night to TGIs, how great are the veggie fajitas?!


I wore a black 3/4 sleeve top that I got years ago from Asda tucked into my H&M khaki skater skirt. So simple but I still love the look! My chunky gold chain necklace is my favourite right now and only cost me £3 from Monsoon (it was in the January sales!). I also wore my super cosy black Primark tights, you can never have too many pairs of them.


I got my boots from a company on Ebay around a year ago, I remember they only cost around £20! Im sure there are many sellers still on Ebay selling these so I am considering buying plain black ones too!



What do you order at TGIs?

6 comments:

  1. I love the Jack Daniels Sauce at TGI's - The shrimp and cheesy mash - aghhhh making me hungry!!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah sounds so nice! if only I wasn't a vegetarian ha ha!

      Delete
  2. I love the necklace! And your date night sounds fab- I love those mozzarella things they do at TGI's, I think they're a starter or a side dish? Haha

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it was so cheap! Ah they are amazing, love getting them as a starter

      Delete
  3. Love those boots!! I never really go to TGI's, maybe I need to drag the other half soon!

    I'm sure you looked amazing, outfit photos are so hard, I can never get them right but post them anyway.

    Georgie xx

    Life in Loafers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! oh do it, its so worth it ha ha!

      Your photos are always so lovely! I think I may just start posting them anyway too, so much better seeing the outfit actually on:)

      Delete