Image Map

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wednesday Wishlist


1/2/3/4

1. Lately I have been loving tartan dresses with collars! I was walking by Quiz and noticed they had some in the store that would be perfect for day and also night. Hopefully I will be able to purchase one as soon as I have spare money!

2. I have been dying for one of these lip stains for ages! I have seen great reviews on YouTube for this product which just make me want to buy one even more but at £25 the price is pretty steep for me. However there are so many lovely colours in the range I think I might just have to treat myself at some point.

3. This photo does not do this eye shadow justice. Phloof is the perfect lid colour which catches my eye every time I go into the Mac store. Its just so frosty and beautiful!

4. Boyfriend coats are a major trend right now and as always I haven't found the perfect one which I can afford yet (boo!) but this pale blue one from Misguided is lovely! I'm going to keep a look out for a cheaper alternative!

4 comments: