Image Map

Monday 24 February 2014

Weekend in Glasgow

So last weekend my boyfriend and I went to see my uni bestie Charlotte (colours and carousels) and her boyfriend in Glasgow. I am one who hates sitting doing nothing at weekends so a night away was perfect for me! Our plans were just to go out for a meal and drinks on the Saturday and then have a look around the shops on Sunday, can I just say there are so many amazing shops in Glasgow?!











The photos were all taken on my phone, hence not the best quality. I was excited for Saturday night because it finally meant I had a chance to dress up a little! As pictured in the top photo I wore my big fluffy cardigan from H&M with a floral shirt and my black quilted skater skirt. I wore my chunky studded boots (last outfit post) yet again, they are so comfy. We went to a place called Bunker where I had amazing vegetable fajitas, they were so spicy though! We also chose a few cocktails from the extensive menu which were great too, and not too expensive. After that we headed to various different pubs!

On Sunday we went 'shopping' and when I say shopping I mean we looked around the shops to look at all the things we loved but couldn't afford. The weather was awful though, so rainy but I did have my black fluffy jumper on to keep me warm.. possibly too warm. For some reason I am in love with Hamleys, I would live in there if I was a child! However what was even more amazing was the jewellery section at Forever 21, I was in actual shock at how beautiful it was. Still I refrained from buying anything, that's willpower! Then we were off home on our 3 hour long bus journey.


Do you like going to Glasgow?







2 comments:

  1. i love everything about your outfits!! the coat, the necklace, and im really enjoying your lip color!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much! my lipstick is up the amp by mac :)

      Delete