Image Map

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Wednesday Wishlist




1/2/3/4

1. Since buying the Naked 3 palette (and loving it) I am desperate to get the 2nd one. All shades look wearable for day time and nights out which makes it perfect! Although a bit pricey, the quality of Urban Decay eye shadows is amazing and  there are 12 shades which isnt too bad.

2. Recently I've been really wanting to purchase an over sized check shirt. I just think they are so versatile and can create many different looks as they can be worn open or closed.

3. I saw this skirt in H&M the other day and fell in love! I feel like leather skirts can be worn during the day with a t shirt or jumper but also can be dressed up to go out. Also you can not beat this price of this one, only £14.99!

4. Hurry up spring! I'm really liking floral dresses right now (I don't own any at all!). Come spring/summer I definitely see me having a wardrobe full of them! This one from Missguided is beautiful and the cut out detail in the front adds something a little different to the dress.

Whats on your wishlist?

10 comments:

  1. I have the Naked 3 on my wish list and nearly all of MissGuided too.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the naked 3, so happy I've got it! MissGuided is definitely my favourite shop right now, I just need money ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Great picks - love the check shirt! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! everytime I go in theres always like 100 things i want!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Next also have lots of nice ones in the mens section, so tempting!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I was in Debenhams today and swatched it, even more in love now!

      Delete