Image Map

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

 1234


1. Since buying my cream fluffy cardigan I've been dying to get the same one in black. I walked into H&M, seen it and regretted getting my cream one straight away because black goes with way more! I dont think the one pictured is the exact same one but it looks very similar, just longer.

2. How cute is this mug! As a pug enthusiast I have everything pug, except an actual dog (I've even made my boyfriend want one badly).This mug is a must to add to my collection, it even has a little curly tail painted on the back!

3.I walked into Forever 21 and seen these shorts on a mannequin paired with a lime green jumper and I fell in love! I just really like the idea of houndstooth bottoms with  a bright coloured top. I definitely need shorts like these in my wardrobe.

4.Black chunky boots are so on trend right now and I have no money to buy any, boo! There have been so many nice ones that I have noticed in stores that just make me sad because I want them so badly. I saw these ones in Deichmann and fell not only in love with the boot but also the price tag!




Whats on your wishlist?

12 comments:

  1. love those shorts! might have to put them on my wishlist too!

    -Imogen highstreetnails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are gorgeous arent they? so cheap too!

      Delete
  2. I need that mug!! x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that fluffy cardigan

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my sister the bulldog mug exactly like that one for christmas, and I loved it. They are so cute :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are, so different to a usual mug aswell:)

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting a fluffy jumper/cardigan for aaaages! Whenever I see it in a shop, I always spend quite some time feeling the softness of it!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the softness is the best part, i love mine!

      Delete
  6. The pug mug is adorable! But those shorts are gorgeous! x

    The Beauty Scrapbook | Giveaway currently underway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just imagine how even more gorgeous they are with a lime jumper!

      Delete