Image Map

Thursday 28 April 2016

Slouchy Tee and Peep Toe Boots






Top - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Garage Shoes
Necklaces - Matalan
Sunglasses - eBay

For about a year now I have longed to own peep toed boots and finally, I found a great pair on the Garage Shoes site for around £13. With this great price, I was not expecting great quality however was incredibly impressed.

I decided to team them with a super simple outfit that I have been gravitating towards recently - a plain tee and jeans. I have definitely come to the conclusion that my wardrobe should be filled with a lot more staples rather than on trend pieces that I may only wear once (which is the case far too often).

My necklace set was actually bought last year on a whim as I noticed them in the Matalan sale section just before my holiday to Malaga. At the time I thought they would be perfect to wear on holiday however, it was so hot that jewellery did not even cross my mind!




Do you like peep toed boots?

12 comments:

  1. I love this look hun! Those shoes are amazing, I would love a pair of those!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they are great, were so cheap too!

      Delete
  2. very cute necklaces! :) love this casual look!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am shocked that I didnt wear them sooner!

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! Your top is gorgeous and I'm loving your peep toe boots, they are stunning :)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit..you look gorgeous..and those boots <3
    XO
    Shubha Juyal

    ReplyDelete
  5. look beautiful!
    anastasiafox.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love the shoes x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, the post seems quite resourceful and I must thank you for the efforts. However, I’m wondering if you could offer some details about the womens summer cloth, you could explain it more. I would love to get it as I intend to introduce a new hub of information to our website reviews29
    . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete