Image Map

Monday 2 May 2016

Silkfred Dress Wishlist

Normally Facebook adverts really annoy me, however after the Silkfred one popped up a few times on my feed I decided to check it out. The site features many different boutiques which is great as so much variety and different styles of clothing are on offer. I really am addicted already and its been a few days! When browsing I always have my 21st birthday in my mind so I have put together a wishlist of dresses that I would happily wear to my party. It is just going to be a BBQ and drinks in the back garden but nevertheless, dressing up is still a must!

123

456






Which is your favourite?

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wishlist! All of these dresses are absolutely stunning, I love them all :D

    I hope that you're enjoying the bank holiday lovely :)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, if only they would all jump into my wardrobe! thank you, you too!

      Delete
  2. Such pretty dresses! I love the lilac one :)
    - Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. get number 6 for sure! GORGEOUS!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love SilkFred, such a cool site
    alexie.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I love that last off the shoulder number, that dress has such a nice boho vibe to it.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often. wholesale clothing manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your review of SilkFred is fantastic! I love how you highlighted the unique styles and quality of their clothing. The outfits you featured look amazing on you, and your detailed descriptions make me want to check out their collection. Thanks for sharing such a great find!

    beautysky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete